Christian had business in Dublin so I just had to go with him. We spent an amazing week driving all over the beautiful island and had all kinds of adventures including a flat tire, an unexpected surfing town (which led to a quck dip in the Atlantic and some great fish and chips), two close encounters with sheep, and great B&B’s. We were completely spoiled at the Dublin Ritz Carleton where Christian's conference was. We had our own hot tub on the balcony, a full kitchen and living room, and the most dreamy bed. I still think about that bed and wish I could transport it to Milwaukee. They also gave us a personal driver to take us around Dublin. Talk about swank! It was pretty amazing. After leaving the Ritz we were on our own buck and downgraded to a few mom and pop B&B's that were rather humerous, but memorable. Charles was an absolute dream and was also very popular with the Irish and European tourists. What a wonderful trip!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Ireland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment