Our beautiful girl in her fabulous silk dress. Of course, Gammy helped to get out the spots of fish crackers and water that your's truly was not careful enough to notice.
I can only guess what Charles is playing with - dirt? candy? mulch? bird droppings? At least I got one picture with his shirt clean. By the time the photographer realized it might be a good idea to take their pictures, it was hours later and many messes later. He was filthy! So, I enjoy looking at this crisp, clean Charles. (You will rarely hear those three words in the same sentence.)
Father of the groom looking dapper.
Our little family. The wind was unbelievable as you can see from our hair.
Winfield quite liked his rose.
Tux? What's a tux?
Christian walked Genevieve down the aisle and they looked very nice together.
Love that crooked smile. Funny I never noticed it until we had married a couple years. It was just part of Christian to me.
Having a little down time with Gammy before the wedding began.
Grandma Mitchell flew in from Utah with Mark's brother, Bob (below) for the wedding. It was a sweet addition to the family and so wonderful to see her after nearly two years.
This is sadly the only picture I have of the groom. I couldn't really sneak in any more since the photographer followed him around like paparazzi, poor guy.
No no. No more pictures of Aunt Genny.








No comments:
Post a Comment