Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Green Day

Charles found the tops of the green cupcakes the only part worth eating.  He got through three before I found him, guilty with chocolate all over his face.  

Thanks to our Paddy, the kids had a ball with the motorized bubble machine, running all around the driveway.  It was a warm-ish day, amazingly, and everyone relished those few hours of sunshine.


Jane and Audrey sporting Leprechaun hats.  Audrey wouldn't take hers off, she loved it so much.










Our three Irish Mitchell boys
What fun are bubbles if you can't add a light saber to them?
I love this action shot of Jack catching the bubbles in his hat.
  It's great to have Irish heritage on both sides of the family.  Raise your hat to St. Paddy!

1 comment:

Tami and Aaron said...

Looks like you've been busy! I can't believe how much Winfield has changed! You all look great. We miss you guys!