Sunday, May 2, 2010

A change will do us all good.

Do you like it?  My new background for the blog?  It's so refreshing for me, and in honor of a new female joining our family soon (better be soon!!!), I decided to go a little spring-and-flowers on the boys.  It feels wonderful!  On a side note... I am due in exactly one week.  Christian is supposed to hop on the company jet tomorrow and go to NYC for a meeting.  He'll be gone for 12 hours.  I have never been an early deliver-er with our babies, but what if, just this once I go into labor tomorrow?  Will we forever have to tell the story of our first girl coming into the world while her Daddy was jet-setting across the country on a posh private jet?  We're torn.  What's a man to do?  I'll take the pressure off of him and say for the record, I think he should just go.  Check back with me after this is all over - I may have changed my mind.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Good luck with your upcoming labor and delivery! I hope it won't be while Christian is gone but I am a fan of a good story, too! ;)

And I love the blog background. The boys will just have to deal.