Kate, I have been thinking about you SO much lately. I talked with your Dad about your experience a few weeks ago and have been just sick for you. You are your little family have had more trauma than you deserve. Your baby is absolutely gorgeous. I've been waiting to give you a call to let the dust die down from your events, but I wanted you to know I've been thinking of you. Is four kids just total craziness? I really haven't adjusted to 3 and it's been a year. Jamie Belnap
2 comments:
What a handsome little man! I would love to find a way to keep them small longer. Why do they have to get big so fast?
Kate, I have been thinking about you SO much lately. I talked with your Dad about your experience a few weeks ago and have been just sick for you. You are your little family have had more trauma than you deserve. Your baby is absolutely gorgeous. I've been waiting to give you a call to let the dust die down from your events, but I wanted you to know I've been thinking of you. Is four kids just total craziness? I really haven't adjusted to 3 and it's been a year.
Jamie Belnap
Post a Comment