You would think I could capture my boys in a better picture for Easter, but under the circumstances, this was honestly the best we could do. Winfield wet his pants (at Marriott's) and ended up in size 2 pants that looked like tight knickers on him, plus Jane's underpants (which he called "paneez"). Charles wanted nothing to do with his cute hat my mom gave them when he normally wears it around the house. But wait, the pictures get worse...
Jack holding the newest of his cousins, Madelynn, who is almost three months old. He is going to be a wonderful big brother to our baby girl.
Nana with the boys. Again, the best we could do. This was the only one that they weren't doing fighting/star wars faces. I guess that is what you get when you holler, "say Darth Vader!"
With the Marriott girls. We are going to miss them!!!

3 comments:
Oh man, are we going to miss you guys too! I'm glad we got these shots. They are the best to laugh about later on :)
Kate! I was so excited to see this update, and then couldn't help by laugh at yoru running commentary! You could be a writer, seriously! Loved the pictures, loved that you could see their personalities. Hope you are well. I know May is approaching when your baby girl will make her entrance! Can't wait!
Lots of love from Texas!
ok, I need to proof read before sending...lots of typos! I obviously, couldnt' be a writer :)))
Post a Comment