Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Cabin 2011

 Nature walk with Nana while the big kids went horseback riding.  Winfield, Jane, Charles, Audrey, and Kate all learned about plants, checked the river for water skeeters, threw rocks and got dirty.
With Emily and cousins Matthew and Kate.

In the hammock with my baby girl.  Who can resist the hammocks under those huge pine trees with the river a few yards away?  I've never seen it so green as it was over the 4th; all thanks to a full month of rain in June.

Just had to include this photo of Audrey because she looks so pretty.  Glad she got Laura's looks!

How many cousins can a Brazilian hammock hold?  

If I could look this darling when I'm pregnant...Isn't Marian adorable?

After the scavenger hunt we donned the crazy eyes and felt right at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I like that one of Audrey too :). Here's to more 4th of julys at the cabin!