Catching frogs. I love that my boys are experiencing a "real" childhood, complete with frogs!
With daddy. Yeah, I haven't quite gotten pig tails figured out for her yet.
Winfield, Jack and Brooklyn - judging from Winfield's hair, I think they got some speed on the tube.
We took turns going out on the power boat and staying on the beach with some of the kids. When we came back from one outing we found Christian in the rowboat with 7 kids. They all looked pretty pleased, and so did Christian!
Heather - queen of treats.
Mortons brought kid skis that are tethered together so Jack had a great experience skiing. You can see Jake's head, left behind in the lake. We'd just leave him there after he helped the kids get up on the skis. He was a good sport.
Some of the crew.
One happy skier!
Georgia in her adorable "Gammy" dress. It's one of my favorites.






2 comments:
That does look like so much fun. So impressed with jack! I am laughing at the "some of the crew" picture though. It looks like two families: Christian with his 2 and the mortons with all the rest. Why the gap? It makes heather look like the oldest child. :) Anyway. Are you doing it again this summer?
I would LOVE to do it again this summer, but sadly, no. I'm just waiting for the whole Marriott gang to trek on up here for our own lake trip! And I know, that picture is so funny!
Post a Comment