We have never had a professional family photo taken until the fall and although Georgia was not exactly cooperative, I was happy with the pictures. Here are just a few fun ones.
I love that one of the kids in the woods even though they are partially shaded. Maybe because they are? Well it is lovely and made me feel like they chose to come to your family all together to help and support each other through life (tear). I also love the one of you and Christian. Still happy, in love, and sharing jokes after a decade of life together. :)
1 comment:
I love that one of the kids in the woods even though they are partially shaded. Maybe because they are? Well it is lovely and made me feel like they chose to come to your family all together to help and support each other through life (tear). I also love the one of you and Christian. Still happy, in love, and sharing jokes after a decade of life together. :)
Post a Comment